Tuesday, June 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...currently.

- Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge
...seriously, if you haven't tried it, it will change your life. Somehow this liquidy chocolaty goodness goes hard when it touches ice cream, creating sensational magic inside your mouth.

- The fact I have my days off.
...I tried for awhile to get a 2nd job for the day time, but so glad I didn't. Spent today with Ashley and wedding crafts, and tomorrow with Ang and my sis (and the little ones!) to Kaleidoscope!

- Blog/Facebook comments.
... Enough said. Everyone loves those!

- My niece 5 mins away.
... My 3 year old niece Elisa lives so close, I love getting to spend time with her. We have a special song we we made up and sing together regularly, "It's Emily and Elisa day, it's Emily and Elisa day, IT'S EMILY AND ELISA DAY, HURRRRRRAAAAY!!!" We're getting really good at it, of course there's lots of jumps and squeals and wiggles mixed in between.

- Road Trip!
... Leaving Thursday for a road trip with my good friend Erin to go see Kels in TEXAS! Excited for the adventure and the spontaneous combustion of craziness that is inevitable when we're together.

No comments: